Designed by Helmi Remes for Rosenthal, Riite is a collection of glass object in limited edition. Balancing perfection with imperfection and beauty with uneven shapes, finnish glass artist Helmi Remes has designed a new vase series made from transparent glass. Riite is inspired by the old Venetian method of glassmaking referred to as merletto.
The interplay of different lengths, rounded edges and tiny imperfections in the glass provides impressive evidence of the handcrafted artistry of the glass-blowing. Riite is limited to 49 pieces worldwide.
Rosenthal has been shaping porcelain into beautiful works of art since 1879. by Philipp Rosenthal, this brand decorates every house with its beautiful collections of vases, plates, porcelains, gift ideas and other pieces of furniture. The company praises a lot of collaborations with famous brands as Thomas, Hutschenreuther and in particular Versace, bringing the iconic Medusa’s Head to the tables.
- We ship all over the world utilizing a few different carriers.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery, or any other issues once your order ships. If your order is sent back by the shipping company for failure to deliver, you are responsible to pay for re-shipping.
- International shipment:
- A shipping fee will be added to all international shipments, considering the fees of transport companies and tax regulations in each destination.
- We are not responsible for extra duties, taxes or other fees associated with international shipments and for any delays or other issues that may arise.
- Shipment to Russia, Brazil, Uruguay, Curacao and other Caribbean, Asian or African countries might have higher fees than expected.