Up-cyled ''Gunia'' Grain from Tanzania.
W: 27cm + H: 8cm.
Days to weave: 2 days.
Color: Natural, White.
The products are intricately woven by hand following traditional weaving techniques which have been passed down from generation to generation for hundreds of years. Days to weave: 2 days. For this bowl, white threads of up-cycled “Gunia” grain sacks are intricately woven into the natural grasses.
- We ship all over the world utilizing a few different carriers.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery, or any other issues once your order ships. If your order is sent back by the shipping company for failure to deliver, you are responsible to pay for re-shipping.
- International shipment:
- A shipping fee will be added to all international shipments, considering the fees of transport companies and tax regulations in each destination.
- We are not responsible for extra duties, taxes or other fees associated with international shipments and for any delays or other issues that may arise.
- Shipment to Russia, Brazil, Uruguay, Curacao and other Caribbean, Asian or African countries might have higher fees than expected.